In general solution of a mathematical model in Simulink essentially comprises of three blocks,
- Source:contains the function and constants.
- Mathematical Operation
- Sink:Where the result is displayed.
Analyzing a simple sine function y = sinx
- Click on the Sourceunder Simulink and select Sine Waveand bring it onto the models tab.
- Now click on sinksand selcet scope.
- Now join the Sine Waveblock by taking the cursor to the arrow displayed in front of the sine wave block.A Plus ‘+’ appears then move the cursor to the arrow displayed on the back side of the scope and it will automatically be joined.
- Now click on the run button.